Grade 5: 20 hours per week - 4 hours per day -term time only (typically 9.30 – 2pm with ½ hour lunch)
Our children love learning and we are looking for someone to support them by ensuring that our IT is effective. We are well-equipped with IT hardware and we have a remote learning offer via G-Suite and resources on London Grid for Learning LGFL. We are supported by Trusol and so as our technician, you will work in conjunction with them, logging work for their support team and liaising with our contact. During the recent lockdowns we ensured that all our families were able to log on to our system to support their children’s learning. The successful applicant will maintain this access for all ethos and support us with their IT skills, know-how and can do attitude into the academic year 2022/23 and beyond.
Following the promotion of the current post holder we are looking for a new technician to sustain all of the systems, our website and develop our offer further in this exciting and challenging time in education.
Your main duties will include:
- To be responsible for the effective running and the deployment of IT systems and equipment at the school.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- To be responsible for supporting all users and running the IT systems on a day-to-day basis, including the creation and maintenance of accounts and user permissions.
- To install and test new IT equipment and network, including hardware and software according to manufacturer instructions and liaise with our IT lead teacher and our IT technical support who oversee our computer network.
- To be involved in a range of IT related extra-curricular activities.
- To support teachers and pupils using IT to enhance and further their learning.
- To maintain the school website and support our online presence.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. This post requires a successful enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd August - please email application form to email@example.com
Interviews: Friday 26th August
Start date -as soon as possible