To download your personal copy of the current timetable, please click here.
Children Centre Services
Petts Hill Children Centre delivers a range of services, working closely with schools, GPs and other local service providers to ensure continuous support to children and their families. To find out more about our services please call the Centre office on 020 8864 9215.
Family Learning and Play
Free Childcare for two year olds
Do you have a two year old child? Your child may be eligible for a FREE nursery place for 15 hours a week (38 weeks of the year) at a children’s centre or a nursery near you.
This free childcare is offered to ensure young children get an equal start in life with the opportunity to begin their learning development early. Ask reception for more details.
Kiddiecare Nursery at Petts Hill Children’s Centre
Kiddiecare provide childcare for children aged 2 to 5 years 1pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday term time only. For more information contact 07483 160483 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Play and Learn: Help prepare your child for Nursery school. A Preschool session for 2-3 years olds. Every Tuesday morning at Petts Hill Children Centre 9.30am - 11.30am. Play and Learn is structured to help your child to learn and develop in these areas:
- Communication and Language: To develop their language, their confidence and skills in expressing themselves.
- Physical Development: To provide opportunities for young children to be active and interactive.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development: To help children to develop a positive sense of themselves and others.
- Literacy: Involves encouraging children to link sounds and letters and to begin to read and write.
- Mathematics: To develop and improve their skills in counting, understanding and using numbers, calculating simple addition and subtraction problems and to describe shapes, spaces and measures.
- Understanding the World: Involves guiding children to make sense of their physical world and their community.
- Expressive Arts and Design: Involves children exploring and playing with a wide range of media and materials.
Eat Better Start Better Cooking: Cookery Class for 2-5 year olds. Come and us join in creating tasty homemade recipes for the whole family to enjoy. Booking please call 0208 864 9215 to book a place. Limited spaces.
Family Advice, Training and Health
Legal Advice Clinic at Petts Hill
Councillors Surgery every 3rd Saturday of each month except August and December between 10.30am to 11.30am, no appointment required. Councillors can help you with a range of issues: Housing, benefits, parking, refuse collection, licensing, council tax and more.
Baby Clinic: The clinic is held by appointment only every Wednesday 9.30am to 11.00am. To book an appointment call 0203 313 7500 Monday to Friday 2.00pm to 4.00pm.